Sunday, November 16, 2014

First SAQA Meeting

     SAQA (Studio Art Quilter's Association) met in Dallas  yesterday. I had joined SAQA five or six years ago but had never been active. I just joined for the wonderful art on their website and to be supportive of fiber artists! Then I kind of let my membership lapse during my rough year last year. So about a month ago I decided to rejoin.
      One of my good studio Q friends, Heather Pregger, is a SAQA rep for this area and is very active.
So when the meeting was announced on line, I asked Heather if I could grab a ride with her. I am so glad I went to the meeting! Such a talented, friendly group of folk! I came back truly inspired to get off my butt and wasting time!! 
 

     I took a couple of things to show, particularly my starts from my Susan Shie Art Camp.

      So time to put the computer away and go CREATE!!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment