Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Couple of Simple Challenges

Judy Laquidara has a very interesting blog!!  She has challenges, recipes, great daily stories, etc.  While looking at her latest blog, I saw a challenge or two that I think I will give a try.  One is a cooking challenge...she will list ingredients once a week and participants are to use them in some way make a dish using them, picture and post.

The other challenge is "Getting It Done"....a monthly list of four things to accomplish along the quilting/creative lines, post the list; then, on the last day of the month, repost what was accomplished!  That sounds more doable for me than a daily or weekly challenge and an inspiration or "check list" to get things done!

So for the month of January...my four goals are:

No comments:

Post a Comment