Thursday, November 8, 2012

#94-Socc and an Exciting Invite!

This week, being the first week in November, the Diva gave us a tangle from the UMT list.  That stands for Use My Tangle and zentangle creators can enter a tangle they like to be chosen as the one for all to use.  This tangle comes from "The Bright Owl" who also gives the DARE Zendala challenges!  Here is my tile....
Challenge # 94-Socc
Here is the Bright Owl's instructions on how she created "Socc":



And today I received an invitation to join an internet art quilt blog, Art Quilts Around the World...I am very excited about this...I am a big follower of the "Twelve X Twelve" gals who have had an international blog/challenge for quite awhile and have always thought it would be great fun to belong to one!

I probably gave my response so quickly that I have scared them off!!!  I just knew without having to give it much thought that I would enjoy being a part of this group and their challenges!!  Here is a link to the blog so you can check it out!  And almost as quickly as I accepted their invitation, I heard back from the gals in charge and am already listed on their sidebar!



6 comments:

  1. congrats Jay~!
    i think that your beautiful work is going to fit right in with what this blog is all about.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. I really enjoy your Screen background with color, it sets it all off perfectly! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tangles! I'm here via Art Quilts Around the World. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Socc a rich pattern. It adds a beautiful depth to your tile!

    ReplyDelete