Thursday, August 23, 2012

August Challenge # 23-What I Crave!

The August challenge for today is to tell of something I crave for...a lot!!  Well, I am pretty easily pleased...I like so many things...but I guess to fulfill the "craving" topic, I could say that I sometimes really crave chocolate; glazed donuts; fresh fruit...okay, those are all food items.

 In the non food category, I frequently crave peace and quiet; being all alone with my thoughts; but then sometimes I crave the company of others and, fortunately, I have many good friends and family members to call on at those times.  Then there is the craving for organization...thus a major cleaning/sorting/purging project..especially my studio!


1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you on the craving organization. That is why I'm taking next week off, taking the beast to daycare, and room by room tackling and organizing the room in the morning and sewing in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete