Monday, July 9, 2012

One Week, One Challenge

Okay, another challenge....I'm still fishing!!  I like this a little better because I only have to post once a week instead of daily....so here goes...Last week I posted on Amy's Creative Side (the facilitator of this challenge) that I was challenging myself to work on the quilt for our bed...I decided to set that aside for a day or two as my design wall was already full of the March Color Challenge (I am a little behind on those challenges too!)


So my challenge was to sew up the March CC to get it off my wall.  Then for next week, I will continue working on my bed quilt.

The March Color Challenge colors

My bargello-before sewing strips together

Bargello-after sewing strips together
Amazing how much sewing shrinks the size of a design!!! The measurements of the sewn Bargello are: 17" wide X 25" long.  I still need to do a lot of planning/designing with it to get it a completed work...but for now, it is off my wall!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose for your bargello! sometimes a wip can be a bit pesky when it is in that 'can't be moved' stage - mine tend to spread out on the kitchen floor at that point :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete