Saturday, May 12, 2012

Challenge # 69-Groovy

Challenge # 69-Groovy
Here it is...Saturday night and I just finished this zentangle.  I did mislabel it though...I put Challenge # 68 and, after looking at the Diva's site again, I realized it should read "69"!  Wow!  She has really done a lot of challenges!!  The idea for this pattern..Groovy...came from Eden.  Periodically the Diva will choose a name for the zentangle of the week....this past week the design was created the talented Eden Hunt  and here is how she created it.




This was a very fun tangle to do...it will be one I will use more often.

And because I missed getting the Diva's last weeks' challenge posted, I am going to post mine again!
Challenge # 68-Strircles and Hybrid
Now, on to work on my T-shirt quilt for the grand....and must also get my "Cotton Robin" completed.  I received the completed mini last week and now must quilt, bind and get it mailed off.  Those participating in this challenge have asked to not post pictures until everyone has had an opportunity to get their original mini back...completed!

4 comments:

  1. The ring of groovy seems to float above the rest is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your compositions are pretty good, Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like them both but last weeks is really a knock out. I would love to see the tee shirt quilt. I am currently cutting up my husband's tee shirts (with the saggy necks) to knit a rug for our dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your first tile - the background you used is perfect with the groovy pattern!

    ReplyDelete